We are excited to share multiple construction milestones with you and remain dedicated to keeping you informed through exciting monthly progress reports right through to the grand opening. The ultra-lavish boutique resort, set to open its doors in late 2023, aims to redefine luxury on Ambergris Caye, Belize.
- High-strength steel construction, galvanized, rust-proof enamel.
- Walls and glazing meet Level IV hurricane standards.
- Tempered glass balconies, and alloy supports.
- Concrete painted, weather-grade sealer.
- Cut coral stone pool decking.
- Backup generator installed.
- Rainwater collection system installed.
- In-suite electronic metering enabled.
- Gas-fired “instant-on” hot water installed.
- Pier palapa.
- Saltwater infinity pool with swim-up bar, shallow water pool, and toddler pool.
- Installed resort-wide.
- Installed in-room.
- VRF air conditioning installed.
Condo Interiors: 17 of 22 Are Complete
All interior finishes and furnishings are complete including custom, hand-carved entrance doors, computer-milled Travertine marble-style flooring, GE kitchen appliances, double-door refrigerators, gas range cooktop with electric oven, living rooms with a wet bar, and living room and bedroom Smart QLED TVs with in-house digital cable TV.
Q4, 2023 Upcoming Milestones
Rental Program Operations
- Front desk
- Guest services/concierge
- Marketing & sales
- Pool bar
- Commercial kitchen
- Otis elevator (2 of 2)
Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing
- Final inspection
- Water filtration system
- Fire system
- High pressure water system
- Gas hookup
Completion of 5 Remaining Suites
- Completely finished (with appliances) and fully furnished.