A variety of resort facilities and amenities are all designed for the convenience, comfort, and use of our valued clientele and owners. The resort features 24-hour reception, a three-level saltwater pool, swim-up bar, lounge, gymnasium and cafe. In a future development phase, a restaurant will offer a fully serviced and private rooftop deck with chez loungers and trellis-shaded seating areas offers the best views in San Pedro, with uninterrupted views of the Belize Barrier Reef and the Turquoise waters of San Pedro.
24 HOUR RECEPTION
- Your comfort is our priority at Royal Kahal Beach Resort. Our 24-hour reception ensures that our professional front desk staff is always ready to help you, ensuring a warm and welcoming experience throughout your stay.
- Designed by a renowned hydraulic engineer, our pool features a main pool with a swim-up bar, an infinity edge that flows into a shallower pool, and finally, another infinity edge that flows into a toddler pool before recycling the water back to the top. In addition, two of the main floor suites have their own private plunge pools. We have opted to make it a saltwater pool, which is much easier on the eyes and skin, eliminates the chlorine smell, and is hypoallergenic. Furthermore, it does not accelerate wear and tear on clothing as chlorine does.
- Enjoy a touch of elegance and leisure at our resort’s upscale swim-up and lounge, a stylish meeting spot, perfect for relishing handcrafted cocktails and fostering unforgettable connections.
- A dedicated guest-only fitness room includes a half dozen machines ranging from treadmills to incumbent bicycles to cable-based strength training machines and free weights with a lifting bench (depending on availability). In addition, several large high-resolution television screens are provided for guest entertainment while working out.
- For your convenience, the resort features an in-house café offering a diverse range of options, locally sourced produce, and made-to-order meals in a laid-back atmosphere, creating a social hub for guests and owners to connect and savor the authentic flavors of the region.
- We have built a new pier with a palapa area at the end for relaxing. In a future development phase it will also have two rental cabins for third-party operation of diving and fishing charter and a palapa bar at the end of the pier.
- We take pride in offering resort-wide internet connectivity with multiple fiber optic internet services connected to the central rack, supported by multiple commercial-grade routers that are hot-swappable and fully backed up, ensuring a seamless and reliable online experience for all our guests.